1. MuzaffarabadMuzaffarabad is one of the most beautiful cities in Pakistan. The capital of Azad Jammu and Kashmir, this city is surrounded by Khyber Pakhtunkhwa from the west side. People usually speak Potwari or Pahari language here. Muzaffarabad is known to have best places to visit including a Black fort, Red Fort, Pir Chanasi, Machiara National Park, Shaheed Gali, Patika, Subri Lake and Danna.
2. KaghanExtreme cool place Kaghan valley remains freezing cold throughout the year. This city is known is also known as the land of fairies. Hikers usually come here to enjoy skiing in the snowy days. Wonderfully beautiful place Fairy Meadows (Saif-ul-Malook Lake) is the best part of Kaghan and has been the greatest tourist attraction of all times. Filled with extreme eye-catching views this city is an awesome place to visit. Other places to visit in Kaghan are Shogran, Siri Paye, Babusar Top and Lulusar Lake.3.
MurreeCrammed with oak and pine forest Queen of Hills (Murree) is another most beautiful place of Pakistan to visit in 2018. This city is the best holiday spot for families which provide a number of hotels and restaurants to enhance the factor of enjoyment. Patriata, Mall road, Nathia Gali, Ayubia, Kashmir Point, Pindi Point, SOZO Adventure park and Chattar park are the must-visit places in Murree. 4. PeshawarPeshawar is another dream world and a must visit the place because of mind-blowing views. Peshawar is in the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa which is the center point for Federally Administered Tribal Areas. Qissa Khawani Bazar in Peshawar is one of the most famous markets for brass and clay products as well as for old Inns and special Green tea. Other places to visit in Peshawar are Khyber Pass, Bala Hisar Fort, Peshawar Museum, and Jamrud Fort.
5. IslamabadThe most developed city, Islamabad is the capital of Pakistan since 1960. Modern Urban Civilization with greenery is the best part of this city. Best places to visit in Islamabad are Faisal Mosque, Margalla Hills, Pakistan Monument, Islamabad Zoo, Lake View Park, Lok Virsa Museum, Daman-e-Koh, Pakistan Museum of Natural History, Pir Sohawa, Rawal Lake, Rose and Jasmine Garden, Taxila Museum, Rawal Fort and much more. Islamabad is filled with the number of places to visit which includes the number of parks, museums, historical places, and amusement parks.
6. LahoreLahore is the Capital of Punjab and the second largest city of Pakistan. It is also known as the city of Colleges and is known for well-developed civilization.
Each part of this city gives a milieu of art, culture, and history. Lahore is filled with best places to be visited including historical places, religious places, amusement, and other parks. Most famous of these are Badshahi Mosque, Minar-e-Pakistan, Lahore Fort, Wazir Khan Mosque, Shalimar Gardens, Hiran Minar, Lahore Museum, Data Darbar, Bagh-e-Jinnah, Kos Minar, Race Course Park, Tomb of Nur Jehan and much more. 7. TaxilaTaxila is a city situated in Rawalpindi district of Punjab. Taxila is a well-known historical place present in the north-west of Islamabad and Rawalpindi. It was declared UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1980 and has remained a great tourist attraction of all times.
Taxila Museum, Bhir Mound, Khanpur Dam, Jaulian, Mohra Muradu, Dharmarajika Stupa, Sirkap remains and Khanpur Cave are the best places to visit in Taxila.8. KarachiKarachi is known as the city of lights and consists of one of the largest and busiest ports in the world. The capital of Sindh, this city is located on the coast of the Arabian sea. The places that people use to visit most in Karachi are Karachi zoo, Ibn-e-Qasim Park, Port Grand, Pakistan Maritime Museum, Arabian Sea Country Club, PAF Museum, Churna Island, Mohatta Palace, Do Darya, and Mazar-r-Quaid.
9. MultanMultan is located on the banks of River Chenab in Punjab and the 6th most populous city of Pakistan. Places to visit in Multan are Sawi Mosque, Jamia Mosque, Ali Muhammad Khan Mosque, The Eidgah and numerous shrines. Being the reason for the heritage of Muslim saints and pirs, Multan is filled with the shrines of these saints. Bibi Pak Daman, Syed Hasan Khanjzee, and Bahaudin Zakria are few of them.
10. QuettaQuetta is the capital and the largest city of Balochistan. This city is famous to have fruit gardens and fruit orchards in it. Huge variety of fruits and dry fruits is available in Quetta. Top places to visit in Quetta are Quaid-e-Azam residency, Ziarat, Pishin Valley, Hanna Lake, Hazarganji Chiltan National Park, Quetta Bazars, The Urak Valley, Museum of Quetta.